六人行不行

2/22/2009 at 2/22/2009
競圖週就搞的像期末設計真是前所未有
DRAFT

雖然只是第一次參加競圖,但整個過程真是順心如意異常開心。
麻將UNO鼎王夜唱嘴砲喊餓機機逼逼,小姐小豬烏龜老虎驢子還有還有天使和瓜子
一開始就被指定當隊長。隊長!!我這個小小小大一的當隊長?原來除了我是隊長外
牙是皇帝
阿爽是國王
小穎是伯爵
除了罩事閒"小姐"的職稱比我低以外
好像真的沒什麼好高興的,不過隊長要有隊長的氣勢。一開始打麻將就給我大贏,當然是最弱的小姐輸慘啦,只差賣屁股而已。不過說也奇怪,小姐卻可以在UNO 中大勝,(驚!!難到現在的小姐都不打麻將跑去UNO了嗎?)只有阿爽在狀況外不停被喊沒UNO以外,我們都是笨蛋似的在烏來烏去烏不出個所以然。


好像每天都過的很充實但又歡樂無限,雖然結局總會有,而且不一定要讓人滿意。但是卻可以是最好的時光。

好開心的開學週
完全拋開寒假作業的苦悶


說到人生的一個方向。很多人題到詩意,總覺得充滿詩意的文章勝過一切。詩意的作品總是有比較多可看的空間,我想這也只是一種逃避現實的亡路。因為空,所以有很多想像的空間。搞的文謅謅的就以為很多含意,殊不知我已經在手上的小戲法騙了你。現實太有意義,你們太愛逃避。所以就有了詩意,自以為充滿詩意就可以真的失意,忘記痛苦?
一切都只是借口
借來的心靈借來的身體
卻無法借掉你你空虛的靈魂
惺惺相惜

一點也不在乎



So no one told you life was gonna be this way [four claps]
Your job"s a joke, you"re broke, your love life"s D.O.A. (這是DEAD ON ARRIVAL 死在半路上)
It"s like you"re always stuck in second gear
When it hasn"t been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but

CHORUS
I"ll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I"ll be there for you
(Like I"ve been there before)
I"ll be there for you
("Cause you"re there for me too)

You"re still in bed at ten and work began at eight
You"ve burned your breakfast so far, things are going great
Your mother warned you there"d be days like these
But she didn"t tell when the world has brought you down to your knees

CHORUS

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me
Seems you"re the only one who knows what it"s like to be me
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with
Someone I"ll always laugh with
Even at my worst, I"m best with you
Yeah!

It"s like you"re always stuck in second gear
When it hasn"t been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but


I"ll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I"ll be there for you
(Like I"ve been there before)
I"ll be there for you
("Cause you"re there for me too)

0 comments

0 ton | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com